For all your GAA training, playing gear and accessories.
It is great to see all teams at all age groups now back training and we are returning to some level of normality in the club. We are delighted to let members know that the Club Shop will be open for walk-in business starting on Saturday May 22nd from 9am to 3pm. All members are welcome to drop in. We would ask members to wear face masks, pay by card if possible and expect some queuing as we will have to manage the numbers of people in the shop at any one time to keep social distance. Members will also be able to redeem their discount vouchers in the shop. The Club shop team look forward to welcoming all our members to the new expanded shop. We thank the shop team for providing this facility on a volunteer basis.
Club Siopa Opening Hours
The Club Siopa will reopen on Saturday 3rd September.
Saturday 10am – 1.30pm
Thursday 7.30pm – 9pm
Our online purchase and delivery service continues to operate as follows:
- A selected range of club shop merchandise is available for purchase online.
- Our delivery service has been expanded to include postal delivery within the 32 counties, using the An Post network .
- Our local delivery service delivers to addresses within a 5Km radius of the clubhouse and aims to make deliveries within 2-4 days.
- An online delivery/processing fee will be added to orders to cover the costs associated with online transactions and postage where applicable.
- Returns / Exchanges will be facilitated by the shop directly.
- The service is staffed by club volunteers.
- Vouchers cannot be accepted for online orders at this time.
- Please email for international deliveries which we will do our best to accommodate.
- Use our Sizing Guide to help with your selection.
Please direct queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks in advance for your support.
Club Shop Team